Our neighbor didn’t die, he was just needed someplace else.
He took a moment that was about recognizing him and turned it into a moment to recognize everyone who was there and everyone who made it possible for him to do what he does. If you want a perfect example of why he is so fondly remembered and such a great person, it’s tough to find a better one than this.
Mister Rogers is like, the one person where the more I find out about him, the more I love about him. It’s such sweet relief, rather than being disappointed in a celebrity when you find out more about their personal life, to go “my God, what a thoroughly good human.”
Always reblog Mister Rogers
One of the true wizards and healers.
I’m not crying i just accidentally poured salty water into my eye cavities
I didn’t pour salty water into my eye cavities I am actively crying.
Mister Rogers was my childhood hero, and this is why.
I will forever love this man.
so I got the plague game
You’re doing it right
I have felt first-hand the very wrath of the Turkish ice-cream man.
Cute little marshmallows
this makes me so happy
Wait. Is that big marshmallow licking that little marshmallow?
Is it a… cannibal?
I think it’s the marshmallow’s mom and it’s trying to comfort the little marshmallow
Maybe it’s a habit specific to the marshmallow species
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.